Our speech and drama courses give children the ability to develop their confidence, creativity, interpersonal skills and speech in a stimulating, enjoyable and supportive environment.
The benefits of these courses include:
- The ability to communicate with ease and confidence in any situation
- Improved powers of perception, concentration and creativity
- Clear, articulate speech and development of poise
- Development of personal awareness and individual expression
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with others
- Appreciation of good literature and drama
Classes are available for children from five to twelve years. We arrange students in age-appropriate classes where each can progress at his or her own pace. No prior experience or skill is necessary as we believe that everybody has creative talent waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
We place great emphasis on individual attention and so classes are limited to 15 students. Our courses incorporate an internationally recognised syllabus and children also have the opportunity to work towards exams. Children enjoy seeing their skills develop as they work through the grades and many become long-term students – sometimes into adulthood.