Public Speaking - An Introduction
This is a seven-week course designed to give an overview of some of the techniques of public speaking. Sessions are held once a week.
During this course you will learn to:
- Gain confidence to present your ideas clearly and effectively
- Develop your voice to convey meaning and create an impact
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication (body language)
- Think on your feet
- Structure a talk/presentation
- Use visual aids effectively
- Speak in a variety of situations
- Gain presence and discover your personal style
This course can also be converted into term one of a year-long course.
Fees are payable in advance of each term. We regret that fees are non refundable unless classes are cancelled.
If you would like to find out more about any of our courses, please call Máire on 087 2317850 or click here to request a call back.